Try Before You Buy with Hisense Home AR
- Urban Road – A Smarter Way to Buy Art - October 6, 2019
- Match Your Kitchen Décor with Breville AR - September 19, 2019
- Try Before You Buy with Hisense Home AR - September 15, 2019
Specialising in household goods and appliances, Hisense prides themselves on innovation and customer service, and are constantly seeking to add value to their customers.
INHAABIT is excited to announce the release of Hisense Home AR, which allows you to virtually place Hisense’s product range in your own home.
Using the app is easy and intuitive. In-built measuring tools utilise Augmented Reality to recommend products best suited for your space requirements. Andre Iannuzzi, Head of Marketing at Hisense Australia explains, “Our Hisense Home AR app not only gives customers everything they need to accurately measure how Hisense products will fit in their space, but also allows them to see what the product will look like with ultra-realistic detail, minimising the barrier to purchase. We strive to be at the forefront of technology advances and our app is a first for the Hisense business globally – a fantastic achievement for our local team.”
Key features include:
• See ultra-realistic Hisense Televisions, Refrigerators, Washing Machines and Sound Bars in your home via Augmented Reality
• Products are displayed with realistic sizing, accurate colours and materials
• Use Hisense Home AR’s “Help Me Choose” Product Finding feature to answer quick questions, measure your space and we’ll find the best fitting products
• Snap a quick photo of the AR products you have placed in your home and share via social media
• View product specifications and download a full product overview in the app
• Locate your nearest Hisense retailer with the Find a Retailer feature
Hisense Home AR is now available for iOS and Android.
Author: Alicia Ng
Alicia is a marketing & communications contributor.