Founded in 2010, Urban Road is a favourite among savvy art lovers and have sold more than a thousand Australian-designed artworks worldwide. The company has established themselves as one of Australia’s leading online art retailers and is constantly seeking to offer a diverse catalogue for every style and setting.
INHAABIT is excited to announce the release of the Urban Road Augmented Reality app for iPhone and iPad. It allows you to visualise beautiful artwork and posters on your wall with Augmented Reality, so you can see understand exactly how they enhance your space and make the perfect choice.
The Urban Road app represents a new way to buy art and decorate your home using AR. It’s fun, interactive and engaging and integrates seamlessly with Urban Road’s website. You can choose between premium art and posters, narrow down by collection, artist, colour and style. When placing the artwork on your wall, you can also visualise different art sizes, frame types and finishes to match your unique requirements.
- See premium art and posters in your home with Augmented Reality
- Position your artwork on any wall in your home and visualise it in ultra realistic detail
- Over 800 art and poster designs to choose from
- Customise your art size and frame type to suit your style
- Snap a photo of the art on your wall to share it on social media
Author: Alicia Ng
Alicia is a marketing & communications contributor. She enjoys writing, augmented reality and retail technology.